AddONE is a collective impact initiative designed to generate jobs in Jefferson County, Colorado by challenging businesses to hire at least one new employee. Launched in September 2012, this grassroots initiative was championed by business owners, community stakeholders, chambers of commerce, economic development organizations, local government, and the American Job Center. Through AddONE, Jefferson County projects unemployment rates will return to pre-recession levels.
If your company is adding jobs to the Jefferson County economy, we want to know about it!Fill out the pledge form online
Become a Community Stakeholder -Collaboration is truly the key to getting our economy moving-one job at a time.Be a part of the solution
• 151 Businesses
• 1,144 Pledges
• 75 Verified Hires
Find out about hiring events and education available in your area.
• There are currently more than 20,000 businesses in Jefferson County.
• If only 5% of these businesses hire one person, 1,000 additional people would be employed.
• When people are working, they spend money, and businesses thrive.
• As businesses thrive, additional jobs are added (transportation, childcare, healthcare, service sector, etc.) and the unemployment rate goes down.
• The economic impact to the Jefferson County economy would exceed $100,000,000.